future continuous tense

The future continuous tense, sometimes also referred to as the future progressive tense, is a verb tense that indicates that something will occur in the future and continue for an expected length of time. It is formed using the construction will + be + the present participle (the root verb + -ing).
Future Continuous Tense: Useful Rules & Examples | Pronunciacion ...

Instruction: 

1.- Watch the next two videos: Future continuous - Future continuous
2.- Make six sentences with Future continuous.
3.- Listen to the next songs. Write in the comments the sentences where Future continuous appears.

4.- Play Kahoot!


Tiempos futuros en ingles: simple future, future continuous y ... 
With love, your teacher <3

Have a nice day!



Comments

  1. Alejandro De la iglesia Vera
    1. If you come before lunch, she will be reading the newspaper.
    2. You will be working very hard tomorrow morning
    3.Tomorrow afternoon at this time, he will be teaching mathematics.
    4. At this time next year, he will be living in Boston.
    5. At this time next year, he will be speaking German
    6. We will be eating lunch at noon.
    Songs:
    Adele
    i will be waiting for you
    i will be do everything
    i will be better
    i will be somebody different
    Richard Marx
    I will be right here waiting
    Every Breath You Take
    i will be watching you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briseida Barrón Rubio
    1.-He will take an English course all week
    2.-She will be jumping in bed every morning
    3.-My dad will be cleaning the house this week
    4.-Santiago will take classes online
    5.-She will have exam in the morning
    6.-Alice will be watching love movies on vacation
    Oraciones de canciones:
    I'll be watching you
    I'll take the chance
    I will be right here waiting for you
    I'll be waiting
    I'll be better to you
    I'll do everything different

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-Why will you be leaving your job?
    2-Because, I’ll be moving to England.
    3-She will be missing you for a long time.
    4-Everyone will be waiting to see you, again
    5-Ridder won’t be celebrating his victory
    6-Karol will be practicing her lesson
    Sentences of
    the songs:
    I will be waiting
    I will do everything
    , I'll be better
    I will be someone different
    I'll be better for you
    i will do everything different

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Separable and Inseparable Phrasal Verbs

Tag Question

Future Perfect